LS Swap spark plug wires with angled 45 degree spark plug boots
These wires are designed to work with LS1 LS2 LS3 LS6 LS7 LS9 needing 45 degree ends. Ton's performance wires are built with a spiral wound alloy conductor with a high dielectric insulator, fiberglass braid, followed by an 8mm silicone jacket to protect against heat and tears. Ton's is one of very few companies that offers custom wires for many different applications in the aftermarket motorsports world.
Note: Throughout the years GM Trucks & SUV's have used different part number coils and locations. Some require a longer 12" wire, and some use our shorter 10" wire. Please verify which wire you have prior to ordering. Custom lengths and angles are also available. Please send us an email at email@example.com for more information.
- 8mm Plug Wire Size
- Offers low 500 Ohms per foot resistance while maintaining very high noise suppression
- Works great for those needing 45 degree ends to avoid header contact (10" or 12" length terminal to terminal or about 10.5" or 12.5" length overall)
- 45 degree plug ends to avoid header contact and angled closer to coils.
- 8 piece set assembled in Houston, Texas USA.
- 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, 6.2L Engines
- Red or Black wire